Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Prawney & Michman Mod Status

Basically.. It's up to you guys.

I'll give you both another chance, but let's be realistic here.. I am really giving Michman a second chance. Prawney needed a timeout more than anything to understand you can't take your private battles to the public chatbox (after I asked you not to).

So, here's what you'll need to agree to

- Do no harm: What do I mean? You are here to help the community, not to harm it (More for Michman than Prawney)

- Leave your private issues in private: I don't want to see you guys picking fights with each other in public. You have a beef, use the Mod chat or just whip them out and see who's is bigger and be done with it.

- You both will likely agree to the terms, so if you have an issue with "It's him or It's me" then don't accept the terms. If you can't be a Mod if the other is, then fine.. I'll find someone else who can be.

- Chill the f*ck out. It's not Michman vs. Prawney, stop creating sides

Balls in your court, let me know
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

1st
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

the bigger question is will the community let this go also or just egg this on and on and on................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    the bigger question is will the community let this go also or just egg this on and on and on................
    i believe the damage has been done and MICHMAN will get no respect here from most. its not my decision really. yes michman is here alot and yes for the most part he did his job but its gonna be a bs fest

PokerOwned Veteran
    indeed

i dont even get what happened........most ppl wont even get too.......ppl here come n go..no1 cares for what happened....in a few days no1 will remember shit ......lmao ... xDD
    Last edited by Swittie; 07-21-2013 at 03:23 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

ah blah. w/e. prawns for sheriff. Mod will do for now.

MM I've said my piece. Let's see where you take it from here.

I'm done w/ this. Resolution is no more fun IMO.

PO'd Drama has not been this good since diapermouth.

where judge vito? mich is the best imo ok nuff said
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

damn guys im gone for one night and you burn the house down. what the hell happened or should i not even ask...

ok if this is an internal situation why dont all the mods and zab vote on it
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast