Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66715.2

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    This is what we need to figure out
    What's the average field for all the PO games? Anything above that should yield a bonus of some percent, maybe like 20% of the how much bigger it is maybe.. aka an average field for all the tournaments is lets say 40 people and a tournament has 50 people, that would be 2 bonus points (20% of 10 person difference).

This might have to be the average of that actual day tho, otherwise as the fields grow, this system won't hold long term weight.

1st place needs more points

try point system 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,12,16 for the FT
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    Sounds like it would be cool, just also sounds very complex to dummies.

#NiggasInParis

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Sounds like it would be cool, just also sounds very complex to dummies.
    I am trying to dumb it down.. It probably just seems overwhelming right now because its so new.. I am sure speedway seems confusing for people as well
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Was thinking about a scoring system and maybe something as simple as scoring teams each game at money/points won over number of team members who played the game.

Like if Team A had 2 players cash for a total of $10 or 10 pts but the team had 5 entrants in that game then their score would be 10/5= 2.

The problem would be that with this scoring system it would probly benefit someone making a team and having no team-mates as if he wins $10 as the only member of the team he will score 10 points. To counter that maybe set the defualt number of players per team per game at like 4. So even if less than 4 enter their total won will still be divided by 4. Obvious if a team has 6 entrants their total will still be divided by 6.

That will make it more beneficial for teams to have atleast 4 members in each game. It will get more people involved as even that person that only plays 1 freeroll a week could still be useful to a team.

Zab
    Hmm.. You want an active team, but at some point if you (and your team) play in EVERY SINGLE tournament, we need a cap.. Also, we have to take into account the smaller fields at BCP
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    So when is this league suppost to start? or have u not gotten that far yet?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    So when is this league suppost to start? or have u not gotten that far yet?
    Still in the design phase.. Its a big upgrade. It could be its own site just this one upgrade..

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Hmm.. You want an active team, but at some point if you (and your team) play in EVERY SINGLE tournament, we need a cap.. Also, we have to take into account the smaller fields at BCP
    I agree with the cap, but I think there has to be a system in play that scores each tourney that factors in something that effectively puts on a cap on it by itself. While I agree that you shouldnt be able to win this just by playing every freeroll, you dont want to get into a situation where the cap on freerolls that count effectively ends the league a few days early when teams in the running have reached their cap and cant improve their ranking.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I agree with the cap, but I think there has to be a system in play that scores each tourney that factors in something that effectively puts on a cap on it by itself. While I agree that you shouldnt be able to win this just by playing every freeroll, you dont want to get into a situation where the cap on freerolls that count effectively ends the league a few days early when teams in the running have reached their cap and cant improve their ranking.
    Probably something along the lines of....

Your teams avg for tournament 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 during the day.. Perhaps we take your top "team" avg score for 3 tournaments only

So yes, you have an advantage playing in all 7 for example, but not an overwhelming one

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast