Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

$50 Free Gift Card Promotions - Help Needed!! -

Ok guys, we have a deal in place with totallytickets.com. It is a site very similar to TicketMaster.com.

Basically, I have MANY $50.00 gift cards to the site to give away to users here.

So here's my question to you guys, should we:

- Run special freerolls for these
    - Give them away based on????
    - Do a daily or every couple day raffle
    - Something else that you can think of

Please check out the site and tell me if this is something you would even be interested in. It appears to be mostly directed at USA Players.

Thanks

Zab
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Corporal
    do special freerolls once a day the same players cannot play more then once make it only 18 players based on activity do 2 of these then
    do one special heads up game for the two winners makes more sence just an idea

Zab
    These gift cards something you'd be interested in?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Corporal
    of course i would be lol i like gift cards i love them better yet hahah

Private
    I say freerolls or raffles or you can give them to hottest post of the day or most posts of the day, extra incentive, just a thought

PokerOwned Veteran
    gift cards always sound nice, i dont think its very easy to make extra freerolls just for those giftcards..
    a raffle might be a good idea, or you could choose people that are writing good threads or replies,
    or you could perhaps include the gift cards randomly into the lottery scratch thing..
    not sure which is the best way...

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    I definitely think it's a great idea. Are they real gift cards or are they for Full Tilt?

An I think both raffles and freerolls are a good way to distribute them. However, I think there should be some criteria that needs to be met before you are eligible to enter in. I think that whenever you start to give away free money, you'll get people who come and post 3 times to look active just to get a shot at some cash. As for an idea of what criteria to use, I don't really know yet. I'd need to get an idea of the average activity per person for the site I guess, but I'll keep thinking.

How many gift cards are they giving you?
    Last edited by TopJimmy99; 02-06-2011 at 05:18 PM.

hmm, give 1 to the person who earns the most points on the site in 1 month for sure, lol.
    somthing that pertains to this site, instead of just lucky freerolls, allthough 1-2 for a freeroll might be cool, should do more of a site lottery here of some sort, somthing that rewards people for dedication.
    maybe have a way to redeem a small about of pts for entries into a weekly drawing,.
    Last edited by PlanetRED; 02-06-2011 at 05:18 PM.

You can give it away for home games and special freerolls
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

these sound cool, i WOULD love one of those too.. I say make like a prizei n a freroll, that we have to play for!!! then u gota work for it,,, or the chattiest ch atter in chat,,, wink wink, hehehe LOL< seriously,, i think it should be a prize u gotta win!!,, not just in a raflle or the lottery,,, casue then just anybody who comes to forum for 5 min could win,, not really fair, to all of us, so make us play for it<< is my thoughts...but if u realy have a lot,,, can make some other kinda contest too,, maybe..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast