Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: $50 Challenge

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Donka View Post
    Promotions/Final table or Bust - under this promotion u can wager lets say 500 points on the next carb tourney.. if u make the final table u win your 500 back plus 500 for a total of 1000 points.. then u can either cash out or have an option to let it ride.. if u let it ride u will basically be letting the 1000 ride on the very next carb tourney, but u have to make the final table again to win.... u dont make the final table that time , u lose ur 1000, u make it then u have 2000 points.. have it to where u have the option to either cash out each time or let it ride.. all the way up to say 16k is the top prize..
    Dont need promotions, I need NEW ways for users that earn revenue for this that I can give pts for
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    i know u told me that zab why i gave up on that and told u to try those other radio sites they kinda like radio loyalty
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    ok i found three sites u may want to look into all three kinda like radio loyalty pays u to listen to msuic simply enough here they are
    not too sure if u can add these tho but they are good ideas so if u can find another site like t hem boom easiest shti ever
    Music Fans Get Paid to Listen to New Songs

Slicethepie

HitPredictor
    No affiliate links.. So there's no way for me to get compensated and then me give you points
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    those aren't affiliate sites i dont think zab hmmm imma go look for some other stuff imma find something that works
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

make a link on here for facebook, if they click the link and like your facebook page they earn however many points you decide.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Donka View Post
    make a link on here for facebook, if they click the link and like your facebook page they earn however many points you decide.
    You need a smaller signature picture

Zab
    So I contacted slice the pie.. Basically you review songs, you get anywhere from .01 to .35 cents or more depending on how good your review is and a number of other factors.

So I could add this here.. The thing is, you get all of the revenue

I would get 10%-15% for the referral.

So, if you did a review and you earned 10 cents.. it might earn you 2-5 pokerowned points.

Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So I contacted slice the pie.. Basically you review songs, you get anywhere from .01 to .35 cents or more depending on how good your review is and a number of other factors.

So I could add this here.. The thing is, you get all of the revenue

I would get 10%-15% for the referral.

So, if you did a review and you earned 10 cents.. it might earn you 2-5 pokerowned points.

Interested?
    really not worth it in my opinion
    alot of work for not alot of reward, its the reason i avoid tasks that are similar to this in crowd flower
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    what about more redeem options, like u used to have microsoft ones (guessing u took them down when they changed) you could have psn ones as well since sony did a deal with amazon
    cant help but notice u added more redeem options not long after i posted this...wheres my $50 lololol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    cant help but notice u added more redeem options not long after i posted this...wheres my $50 lololol
    I need new ways for users to earn points not redeem

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast