Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: $50 Challenge

Thank you Zab........... payment received!!! I wish I had more ideas besides the "Main Chat Tip Jar" for ya
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Master
    I was wondering, sice PO can track the pokerstars results, if we could not have some sort of leaderboard for the freerolls ? Maybe like 525 points buy in ( 500+25 ) have it run monthly, and have the top XX number of players either win the points, or compete in a monthly freeroll on Pokerstars for the prize $, of something along those lines ?

It could help up attract some Pokerstars members, which would be a good thing to have more points rolling onto this site.

Toughts ?
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Here a few sites to check out, yes I know some are offerwalls. I didn't go through this entire thread so they may have been suggested already. Regardless if I get $50 or not, they may still benefit the site and at the end of the day that is what's important.

PointClickTrack

DreamCash

Reward Mint

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    i know u told me that zab why i gave up on that and told u to try those other radio sites they kinda like radio loyalty
    Garageband is a multitrack audio recording application included with Mac OS-X. It's an entry-level program with a fairly basic feature set, but it's designed to be easy to use for those not familiar with audio production software. Digital effects are simple to apply to recorded audio, and can be used to create a variety of novel sounds, such as the crackling, distorted, "Old-Time Radio" sound that can give character and context to your recordings.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920