Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: $50 Challenge

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    Make an option to buy po points in the offer walls for 450 points per $. This would make it so much easier to get points and since the price is pretty good a lot more people would be able to buy them. This would increase the amount of points in circulation around pokerowned which would then increase free roll traffic, llbs, client play, and trades. 450 is a good price because it would not affect the value of po points since the standard is 500 per $. You could also take 25 points or so out of each $ bought for promotions.
    I sort of have this already in a round about way.

Also, the offerwalls themselves F*** me on the amount of money they keep
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

OK here's my first idea.

The longer you're a member here, the harder it gets to make pts on the offerwalls (most offers dont repeat like CF). But for new members, all of those tasks are accessible. Right now we currently have referrals, but it depends on your own circle of friends and not hard work.

So how about active blogging on other vertical sites about the poker world/PO including your referral link (and some sort of website ID so you can track it)? Any viable content a user writes that shows up in a search engine result for Pokerowned (in the top 10 pages lets say) awards the user X amount of pts

Benefits:
    For Zab: It gives PO bigger awareness in the web space and potentially adds new users just from visibility, and should completely up your page rank in google.

For the User: It also helps the user get referrals from people they don't previously know, which gains them extra points through our existing referral process.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    SOme type of PO weekly sng race through one of our poker rooms. I dont understand the affiliate aspect of it but if we had private po sng's that had real money buy in's if you'd be able to get a piece of that pie. I know we have a weekly leader board now for the freerolls, but one exclusive to PO buy in games. If you get some of the profit from say bcp from these buy in's put a portion of it to the prize pool of po points for this promotion. The site would be making revenue from the players buying in, and be able to have some good prize pools going of po points if it worked out

basically im sure theres plenty of people that would like to play eachother in buy in games with only other PO members, as people wouldnt play it like complete idiots due to the real money buy in. if you could get your skim off the top from the buy in's, could possibly work, or offer some incentive for it.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    OK here's my first idea.

The longer you're a member here, the harder it gets to make pts on the offerwalls (most offers dont repeat like CF). But for new members, all of those tasks are accessible. Right now we currently have referrals, but it depends on your own circle of friends and not hard work.

So how about active blogging on other vertical sites about the poker world/PO including your referral link (and some sort of website ID so you can track it)? Any viable content a user writes that shows up in a search engine result for Pokerowned (in the top 10 pages lets say) awards the user X amount of pts

Benefits:
    For Zab: It gives PO bigger awareness in the web space and potentially adds new users just from visibility, and should completely up your page rank in google.

For the User: It also helps the user get referrals from people they don't previously know, which gains them extra points through our existing referral process.
    Hard to reward people when you can't see the DIRECT revenue it brings. I get what you are saying, I do..
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    SOme type of PO weekly sng race through one of our poker rooms. I dont understand the affiliate aspect of it but if we had private po sng's that had real money buy in's if you'd be able to get a piece of that pie. I know we have a weekly leader board now for the freerolls, but one exclusive to PO buy in games. If you get some of the profit from say bcp from these buy in's put a portion of it to the prize pool of po points for this promotion. The site would be making revenue from the players buying in, and be able to have some good prize pools going of po points if it worked out

basically im sure theres plenty of people that would like to play eachother in buy in games with only other PO members, as people wouldnt play it like complete idiots due to the real money buy in. if you could get your skim off the top from the buy in's, could possibly work, or offer some incentive for it.
    Where's the revenue coming from though?

I guess I was thinking more things like Radio Loyalty etc

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Hard to reward people when you can't see the DIRECT revenue it brings. I get what you are saying, I do..
    Actually you would see it - you set up a google seo (for free) to allow you to see page views. You can also allow tracking to see how many people are signing up through each referral link - all referrals from other sites are definitely trackable here by their points earned.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Thats the part i dont understand how the relationship between PO and X network is or how anything works lol. LIke if it was $1 sng's...+.50...the .10 to bcp like a usual 1.10 SNG, and if you could get the .40 credit to you as an affiliate or something along those lines. If somehow you could "rake" a part of the tourny fee
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Banned
    You should advertise menus for restaurants and have people order their home meals through your links. Figure out some way to charge restaurant for orders placed through PO. Basically big chains like Dominoes that cater to families and deliver.

Banned
    order from pizza hut (42 points)
    order from dominoes (51 points)

etc

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    You should advertise menus for restaurants and have people order their home meals through your links. Figure out some way to charge restaurant for orders placed through PO. Basically big chains like Dominoes that cater to families and deliver.
    Groupons almost.. or cash back on food purchases

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast