Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cant be anything but good for us.

Master Sergeant
    cool lol hopefully i will get enough points to do the 5 tournies and do the 50 for 50 tourney

Sergeant Major
    this is an awesome idea!

PokerOwned Pro
    That would be nice. ^^

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    I don't know the average number of tourneys played per person, but it would probably get a lot more users into the regular games. Any idea what day you'd have this (saturday vs. sunday)?

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Five is too few. What member that plays a tournament a week here, doesnt play like 5.

Plus, youd always have people trying to cram in the last day or two. I'm sure that would work for you, but it would just further lessin the quality of play in the freerolls.

Make it a real player appreciation tournament, and do something like 10, or even better, make it the top 25 percent of people who played the most torneys. Then its always a competition to get in to the most tourneys.

My local card room runs a $5K monthly feeeroll, for the top 10 percent most frequent players, with a minimum of 30 hours required play, and a maximum of 30 players.

That's a tits promo. That encourages a lot more play. Id model it after something like that. A minimum amount of tourneys to qualify, and a top percentage of players qualified, to keep it going. Not, I got my 5 tourneys, I'm good.

That would encourage way more play, and truly reward your loyal players, who you really need to reward. New members are great, and I know thats what youre always after, but a loyal regular has to be worth about 10 new members or more. I don't know what your signup/stick around ratio is, but Im pretty sure that's close.

Master Sergeant
    I think 5 is fine, I likely can't play anymore than 5. More than 5 and I won't have a shot to enter more than likely!

Sergeant
    i like it,, and iam ready to join such tournaments,, so am in .

Sound Wonderfull!!! I'm down.
    Melissa Nice hand sir. . . .and by hand i mean catch. . . . and by sir i mean moron. - Wish I Knew

Banned
    wow.. it sounds great.... what day are u thinking of doing it on..... yes i like the idea reward the loyal players that play in at least 5 tourneys..... sounds like a super reward for all of us that love the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast