Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61249.24

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $30 Free Rolls

PokerOwned Veteran
    like the idea of 30$ frs unfortunatly wont be able to take part in big one am on earliie friday morning and with a midnight start local time for fr and me having to be up by 5am for work fraid its a no go but please do another one next week when im off

Seasoned Veteran
    $30 freeroll sounds great! Will the points buy in be 145 or will it be more?

I think $30 freerolls sound great and don't mind if the point buy ins increase as well. As for attendance, I can only do one game on the weekdays so I would be slacking a bit there.

Most days I play all four,,, unless my health starts acting up,,,like the first week of this month,,, maybe leave the points entry alone for awhile to get a true reading how many will enter....just my thoughts
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    sound good and to see the site is growing ty for all the freerolls ... either way points up for this or not sounds good to me
    Last edited by pokernut92; 10-18-2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: misspelled

PokerOwned Veteran
    lik the idea of $30 freerolls how are you gonna divvy up the prizes, i was thinking maybe you could make the number of paid places smaller to make prizes bigger

sounds great,, and i dont think zab said he was going to rasie the buy in tho,, i think he meant he could do it cause the numbers were up of people playin inthe frerolls tho since merge opened to more usa players now is why,, and i,m sure it will keep growing tooo. sounds great.

Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    Wow if this change goes in to effect, I am going to go ballistic. This site is evolving too fast and I think if you raise the prize pool, I will have to leave this site.
    tootles PUTZ

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    would like an earlier freeroll on weekdays if possible 9pm uk time on weekdays is a bit to late work buy thumbs up to 30 dollars thanks

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 1downswing1 View Post
    would like an earlier freeroll on weekdays if possible 9pm uk time on weekdays is a bit to late work buy thumbs up to 30 dollars thanks
    im with you there but i suspect the american majority might not agree

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast