Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63273.93

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ok dont know why my opt in is not clicking today

hi all, i was gonna play later t day,, but my opt in, is not hi ghtlighted and wont click mouse on it. so i cant open anythin at all. o well i tried,, and i posted in other s ection too, i know i have enuf posts, so i dont know what prob is,,, ty all,, gl later then, ricki

Did you have at least 50 characters in your posts?

If you did then I'm not sure why it isn't working.

Zab
    Your posts expire after 24 hours (The post count), is that the issue?

This is prevent spamming \ leaving for weeks on end then joining every freeroll at once
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

awww ok i didnt know th e posts expire too, i was used to my other forum where they just accumualte, o man,, and i just got home form DR in time to play,, hope i have time to still get in t oday then,, TY for the info, sooory i misiunderstoood.. altho i did post also,, now i,m confused lol

ok now my opt in working,, now i,m really confused but ty all for the help. I see it says w ill be released 10 min b efore,, good idea, hopefully that will be help the password thieved from not gettin it too,, but u never know. GL ALL i get to play and home from DR now too.

Can I make a few comments on this topic? Slope game is a race of your own, where you can freely participate in a city with endless moose.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Spouwmuurisolatie

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas Airco

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Spouwmuur isoleren

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Airconditioning

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast