Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zab
    I think a 10am game would be pro-euro meaning like Party Poker or Pokerstars etc..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    I think you should atleast try it out on carbon for a weekend!

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I think a 10am game would be pro-euro meaning like Party Poker or Pokerstars etc..
    The euros already donk us out of enough...lets not give them any more!

I'd play weekday or weekend. Trial it out either way you can't lose!!!!

The biggest downfall of this is if ur going for B2B and win the 10pm one which usually goes on til atleast after midnight, then to try and get b2b u have to get up and play one at 10am. Im sure its possible and some people would do it but i just dont think the times work well together if someone is going for b2b.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    The biggest downfall of this is if ur going for B2B and win the 10pm one which usually goes on til atleast after midnight, then to try and get b2b u have to get up and play one at 10am. Im sure its possible and some people would do it but i just dont think the times work well together if someone is going for b2b.
    if the tourney is only the weekends it shouldn't affect it all that much. and there are many times i win a tourney at 9pm and cant even be here for the noon one. u cant always go for b2b so i dont think we should leave this tourney out just for that reason.

#NiggasInParis

10:00 would be 9:00 a.m. here,,,,, I'm awake at that time,,,maybe 2 or 3 times a year,,,lol,,, but if it's just an add on and we're going to keep the other four,,,go for it....and is it going to count in all the reward programs,,, Back to Back and etc.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    of course it would count for all the reward programs!

#NiggasInParis

I think weekends are even worse for a 10am tourney, I dont know about anyone else but weekends are only days i get to stay in bed past like 5am so i tend to take advantage of that.

I understand that not every person can go for b2b all the time, But your crazy if you think that there wont be some people who win the 10pm tourney and kick up fuss about not being able to go for b2b.

Not to mention rickir being on west coast wont be up in time to play this, so no doubt she will complain about this idea 24/7, (Lol rickir, i couldnt resist sorry )

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well My Take Is Why try And Cater To The rest Of The World They All got Ton's Of Game's to play We Only Have A few We Can Play I Say That Pokerowned Should Be Be PRO-USA If Anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast