Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

PO Client Upgrade

Debating if I should purchase this...

Here are the upgrades:

New Features

* Player client converted from Flash to HTML5/Javascript, now compatible with latest versions of all major browsers including iOS and Android tablets, with desktop and mobile GUI options.
    * Added ring game and tournament filter option.
    * Improved chat block feature.
    * Added chat flood prevention option.
    * Added SSL encryption option (Gold edition).
    * Entire card deck, dealer button, and chip graphics can now be customized (Pro/Gold editions).
    * Color theming now available in Trial and Lite versions.
    * Thread load reduced for improved server performance.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Survey Master
    client doesnt really have much action anymore. the 25/50 plo game runs everyday. sometimes some 2/5 plo ans 1/2 nl running but for the most part same 5-10 ppl in there

PokerOwned Pro
    good job Zab thanks for the upgrade but dont worry someone will write something negative here in a few posts i just wanted to say thanks for listening to the members and getting what we asked about

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 123loweman View Post
    good job Zab thanks for the upgrade but dont worry someone will write something negative here in a few posts i just wanted to say thanks for listening to the members and getting what we asked about
    He didnt get it, hes wondering if he SHOULD

Experienced Member
    I think it would be a waste. If there were more traffic then maybe.

I think everything dies down in the summer, more ppl will be back as winter comes around.
    I think its a good idea.

I don't play on client much, so my opinion might be rendered useless, but it doesn't seem worth it to me. Client has become pretty dead.

Zab
    Ok I'll hold off for now
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I think an upgrade to client may bring more people to it...most people avoid client because of the degens that go there and waste their rolls and call it rigged...One major upgrade that should happen is rrickir plo8 table should be called yoda's plo8 lmao

The only feature that I think most people would really care about is the possible mobile option. Even then, I don't know how many would actually use it. SWC has a mobile app that I've used. Playing poker on my phone was one of those things that sounded good in theory, but was actually somewhat annoying when I actually tried it. I'm still gonna keep requesting a 100 point buy-in SNG. That's about what we're used to paying for the FR buy-ins and I think they would occasionally run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast