Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i was thinking the same exact thing $2 a hr you have to be really desperate to do the job its just not worth it i can see this job being worth 4k-5k points for somebody to do the work.. cause having done websites, and articles before to do such a job that your looking for is very time consuming.
    no what ure asking for is 2 much...it is afterall just a thread which if done properly will take probably 3 hours tops after doing SPG check, ordering and proofreading for anything thats missed or lincs that are broken...3K points is sufficiant...tho we both agree on one thing gtd credit or not $2 isnt enough
    i cant see someone going in to do three hours of work anywhere and accept $2 payment and be happy about it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Zab, that is a lot of work you are asking. It would take someone hours to do all that and that is if they are very good in this area of work.

Can't offer my services (I'm in that half-assed category), but this is a great idea, so good luck in carrying it forward.

Zab
    Ok

Everyone who is interested.. Name your price and then we'll negotiate from there...

Let me have the bids in for a week.. Let me know what you are going to do.. How you will present it, anything cool.

Then I'll pick someone to do it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab looking to outsource to some hungry Hatian for $2.

well my price is $2 for every hour spent

i think i would need the character limit restriction lifted because obviously there will be so much work

i would use my thread as the "table of contents" and give a brief explination on the site and each portion as a whole

using any screenshots as nessecery

i would explain about tourneys points an d how they work...as well as much more

uve seen my work before so u know the quality of it if i had to guess id say it will probably take me three hours total but over the course of a couple of days dependiong on when im online etc and i would draft it in a word document then copy and paste it in here...i would record date and time i start each bit of work so i can accurately record how long ive spent doing it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    that sounds like good idea zab,i,m not that great on doin stuff like that so gl to who ever yu pick
    win if yu can but always play fair

$10,000...
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    $10,000...
    No
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I don't care about points. I'd do it for free. I just thought it would be a nice thing to do. :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast