Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    tbf its really only dry that responds in this way, it has been noted, and to the best of my knowledge is being dealt with, to tar the rest of the mods with the same brush is not only unfair but is incorrect and as u know with me im not gunna protect someone just because i like them, the new mods are doing an especially good job copncidering the circumstances in which they were appointed
    Fair enough. I apologize to other MODS whom have perhaps less of a predilection for instigating.
    Last edited by TONelson; 08-21-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Thank you ZAB!

I hope this continues to be enforced.

I can say from my own perspective that all the chat drama almost made me abandon this site when I was new.

There seems to be a daily penis measuring contest.

A daily "lets accuse so and so, of being a scammer"

I chose to ignore that part and just enjoy all the free money!
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Let the bannings begin
    a big plus on this one, but i also agree chat bans don't help, like everyone else has said, they just come back with the same BS Drama, also think a lot of people get too crazy and disrespectful in some of the threads too!!!! JUST SAYIN
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    also think a lot of people get too crazy and disrespectful in some of the threads too!!!! JUST SAYIN
    whenever you see this, hit the triangle in the bottom left of their post to report it, we all get an email and will delete/infract, whatever.

woohoo maybe this will get everyone to quit acting like they are three..... I have 3 girls here at home 4, 5 and 6 years old and they don't fight as much as the people here.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    woohoo maybe this will get everyone to quit acting like they are three..... I have 3 girls here at home 4, 5 and 6 years old and they don't fight as much as the people here.

F'real.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    +1 for you Zab, Don't see one of these often. Kudos

for this to be effective u need to have people with a ban hammer WILLING TO USE IT, its no good having someone threaten and ask "if they will stop now" for well over an hour...if u have to ask once its bad u have to ask twice ure getting close to a ban...third time should be three strikes ure on time out...not asking upteen times for people to stop causing drama then pass it off because it "wasnt foul mouthed" :/ drama is drama and some things do NOT need to be said in chat appoint people that are not scared to use the ban hammer when its needed or dont appoint people at all!
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    for this to be effective u need to have people with a ban hammer WILLING TO USE IT, its no good having someone threaten and ask "if they will stop now" for well over an hour...if u have to ask once its bad u have to ask twice ure getting close to a ban...third time should be three strikes ure on time out...not asking upteen times for people to stop causing drama then pass it off because it "wasnt foul mouthed" :/ drama is drama and some things do NOT need to be said in chat appoint people that are not scared to use the ban hammer when its needed or dont appoint people at all!
    Well It was nice for 3 days.....

I hate to say it but I agree with azreal1.

If death threats are allowed to go without a ban then I do think there was favoritism.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast