Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    For the sake of the site, I hope this works! A little bantering from time to time is good, but in most cases it goes overboard. Good luck Zab, I hope this helps to clear up some of the drama!

The problem hasn't really been having chat taken away, it's been no one learns their lesson. People have lost their chat and post ability several times and beg for it back saying they are sorry and won't do it again....then they just repeat the process.

Got it Zab.
    I don't think the situation is too far gone, I think we will just have to hand out longer chat bans when they come back after the half hour and basically sit on the repeat offenders.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I am tired of people bashing each other, the name calling and drama in channel 1....

I am tired of the crap in the poker client....

It's very simple.. You can't control yourself in the chatbox, you will start out with a 30 minute ban. If you still continue to cause problems, you will lose your chat.

Same goes with the poker client.

Grow the fuck up

I already have one graveyard shift person who patrols the chatbox, I'll add more if that's what it takes.
    Thank you I agree... this is the reason I never talk to anyone except a selected few. I wont even type on the tables when there is certain people also. I play here to relax and have fun so If people do not like the way I play its plain and simple I do NOT care what you have to say. Even if I see what you write I will not lower myself to respond, so please do all the players a favor and save it. No one wants to be harassed or listen to people harass other PO members, esp when theyre not even there to defend themselves. Thank you Zab for addressing this.

Zab
    Let the bannings begin
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

lol nice...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Charge!!!!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    BUT you did get your 5 points correct?
    Ok, I'll rise to your bait, if only because you so clearly and unwittingly illustrated the underlying problem around these parts.

Rather then address the concerns I raised in your capacity as a MOD, you again as most MODS around here continually do, turned a blind eye and "fluffed" the issue off. This attitude of course has contributed to the problem ZAB is trying to address in this thread. There was no need to make this personal, yet you chose to do so.

As to your specific comment..... what about my posting habits in these forums over the past few months would give any indication to you that I give a flying fudoo about " 5 points per post "? In FACT had you taken the time to educate yourself on your chosen subject matter (Me), you would have come to realise that I think the "5 points per post" thing is detrimental to the value of these forums, making most threads pointless, while the balance become unreadable nonsense after a few well intended posts.

Well done.

My challenge to you: Be a MOD first as long as your name is in green. I DO KNOW how hard that can be, honestly. I have worn those shoes before in other places, and do to this day in one special place.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Ok, I'll rise to your bait, if only because you so clearly and unwittingly illustrated the underlying problem around these parts.

Rather then address the concerns I raised in your capacity as a MOD, you again as most MODS around here continually do, turned a blind eye and "fluffed" the issue off. This attitude of course has contributed to the problem ZAB is trying to address in this thread. There was no need to make this personal, yet you chose to do so.

As to your specific comment..... what about my posting habits in these forums over the past few months would give any indication to you that I give a flying fudoo about " 5 points per post "? In FACT had you taken the time to educate yourself on your chosen subject matter (Me), you would have come to realise that I think the "5 points per post" thing is detrimental to the value of these forums, making most threads pointless, while the balance become unreadable nonsense after a few well intended posts.

Well done.

My challenge to you: Be a MOD first as long as your name is in green. I DO KNOW how hard that can be, honestly. I have worn those shoes before in other places, and do to this day in one special place.
    What a gutsy reply. Good for you for standing up for yourself. That's not always easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post

Well done.

tbf its really only dry that responds in this way, it has been noted, and to the best of my knowledge is being dealt with, to tar the rest of the mods with the same brush is not only unfair but is incorrect and as u know with me im not gunna protect someone just because i like them, the new mods are doing an especially good job copncidering the circumstances in which they were appointed
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast